Participation (including attendance): 10%
Vocabulary Lists (5th-8th grades only): 5%
Vocabulary Quizzes (5th-8th grades only): 20%
Benchmark Progress (in Rosetta Stone): 30%
Rosetta Stone Grade: 20%
Group Activities: 10%
Journal Activities: 5%
Benchmark Progress Configuration:
Through November 14th: 3rd-4th graders should be at 9.6% progress
5th-8th graders should be at 19.2% progress
How to find out how your student is doing:1) Log on to their Rosetta Stone program-details on the "Helps" page
2) Click "My Reports" (under "Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations")
3) Enter "from" date of August 10, 2017; click "OK" at the bottom of the calendar (the "to" date will be today)
4) Click "Create PDF"
5) Click on "Learner Progress" PDF File to open (usually at bottom of screen)
- An overview of the Rosetta Stone program can be found on the "About" page (see above).
- Work progressively through each unit, rather than skipping around and doing all the favorite activities first.
- If a certain activity is causing great frustration, skipping forward to the next activity, and then coming back to this one later, is fine.
- If a satisfactory grade is not achieved on an activity, DON'T click "Repeat" or "Restart" as this will erase ALL work done on that activity. Click "Home," then click back on that activity box, and then click "Continue current progress". This allows work to be done on individual lessons within that activity, without repeating the entire thing.
- "Reviews" and "Milestones" are pass/fail only. "Continue" is not available on these 2 types of activities. (A "Review" is like a quiz; a "Milestone" is like a unit test).